Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Alive and Well in Phnom Penh

Hello all! A quick update to say that I've arrived safely in Cambodia and am now faced with the exciting prospect of creating an itinerary for the next ten days. In terms of the last ten, Laos was beautiful, interesting, strange, poor, peaceful, unsettling - many, many things, and I experienced them all with a wonderful traveling partner. Hanna and I had a great time together.

But now I'm solo, which is also cool, and I'm looking forward to beaches and temples and a bustling city. Not sure in which order. Happy upcoming Spring Festival & Valentine's Day, and hope you're all enjoying the snow on the East Coast. Even though I'm soaking up the Southeast Asia sun, I'm a bit jealous. Wish me luck on my journeys!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope you are having a great time. I'm missing the more frequent updates :-) Take care and hopefully we'll hear from you again soon! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete